Live Sound Program
This 3 month tuition free program is an introduction into the live event production industry. This program is for those who are interested in working professionally in the industry. You will learn audio, video, lighting, production management, and more! Learn from pros in the industry and get real work experience to get your foot in the door.
Session Available: COMING IN OCTOBER 2023
- Must complete Audio Basics prior to applying to this program (ability to test out of this pre-requisite)
- Students must commit for a total of 8-12 hour per week.
- Open to ages 18+
- All experience levels and backgrounds welcome!
- Tuesday – 4pm - 8pm
- Thursday – 4pm - 8pm
- Friday or Saturdays – (depending on concert lineup) 4pm - 8pm
- Learn live sound engineering - setting up & tuning PA systems, working with live bands
- Fundamentals of basic lighting
- Learn production management - how to plan, manage, and pull off awesome live events
SCHOLARSHIPS & STIPENDS AVAILABLE TO QUALIFYING STUDENTS AND ARE BASED ON NEED
Upon completion of these classes, students will be connected with potential job opportunities and have a wealth of knowledge and skills to earn an entry-level position in the live events industry.