Live Sound 1
Applications for LIVE EVENT SOUND 1 CERTIFICATION PROGRAM.
This 4 weeks PAID APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM with HEARCORP (a state of the art production company) will train entry level students to run sound and lighting for small venues and concerts. Upon completion of this program students will be tested on their live sound knowledge and awarded LEVEL 1 LIVE EVENT SOUND AND LIGHTING CERTIFICATION.
Two Sessions Available: March Session | May Session
- Must complete Audio Basics
- Students must commit for a total 12-15 hour per week.
- Tuesday – 3pm - 7pm
- Thursday – 3pm - 7pm
- Friday or Saturdays – (depending on concert lineup) 4pm - 11pm
- Physical setup of a basic PA system and stage
- Fundamental understanding of how electricity work
- Sound gear and placement (stage plots/input lists/technical riders)
- How to run a show
- Run a frequency sweep (frequency numbers and what frequencies to remove in a show)
SCHOLARSHIPS & STIPENDS AVAILABLE TO QUALIFYING STUDENTS
Upon completion of these modules, students will be well on their way to landing their dream job.