Meet once a week
Monday 2:30p - 4p (meets before Audio Basics/current programming)
Launch January 24th, 2022
- Students have access to Tech 25’s ten iPads, midi controllers, and studio headphones.
- Learn beat making basics in FL Studio Mobile
FL Studio Mobile is $13.99 if students want to buy for their own device
- Currently installed on all iPads
- Go deeper into beat making by learning Ableton (can be any DAW)
Ableton can be a little intimidating.
- Students can work with the instructor to grasp the basic workflow of the DAW.
- We can provide a computer, interface, and microphone until we get a locked in workstation.
- Demographic: Middle and high school students
The goal of “Beat Club”?? Is to provide students a creative space where they can explore music creation through technology (ipads, computers, etc.)
- A great way to get involved with Tech 25
Participation in Beat Club will introduce students to the Tech 25 studio, instructors, and other music tech classes being offered.
Students will learn…
- Midi programming
- How to sequence drums, keys, and any other virtual
- How to produce a full song/beat. (intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus, etc)
- Recording Basics
- How to record vocals over a completed beat
- Sound Design
- Sampling / Sample manipulation